My St. Luke
What is MY ST. LUKE ?
MY ST. LUKE is a secure web portal that integrates with our church records. It provides St. Luke members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information create a log-in to this portal that is not available to the public. Individuals must be a member or an individual already in our database to use MY ST. LUKE. Once you have logged in to MY ST. LUKE, you can view and update your contact information, look up other members in our database, view or communicate with participants in groups, view your contribution records, give online, and more!
What are the benefits of using MY ST. LUKE ?
- Update your personal info and photo at any time. (Your personal information is held secure by ACS Technologies.)
- Choose to have your phone number and/or email address unlisted.
- View your giving history and print your own contribution statement at any time.
- Give online from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. (Your personal information is held secure by ACS Technologies and an added layer of encryption security for all financial transactions at our financial institution.)
- Set up recurring giving and/or give to multiple funds.
- View or print our church directory or look up contact information for other St. Luke members.
- If you are in a St. Luke group, set up a group in MY ST. LUKE and as you add members to that group, you can track attendance or communicate with each other.
How do I login?
- Click on the blue “Sign in to MY ST. LUKE ” box below.
- A new screen will appear that takes you to a secure website with a “Sign In” box.
- Below the Sign In box, click on “Need a Login? Click Here.”
- Enter the email you have on file with the church and your first and last name.
- Click on the “Find Me” button. (If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete information or inaccuracy in our records. Please contact the Church Office to confirm your name and email address and then try logging in again after a couple days.)
- A verification email will be sent to you shortly thereafter.
- Click the link in the email to finish your account setup.
- When the link opens a new window in your web browser, simply enter a password following the onscreen instructions.
- Click on the “Sign in to MY ST. LUKE” button below.
- You have now gained access to MY ST. LUKE.
- Be sure to write down your login email and password for future access.
Sign in to MY ST. LUKE
Please click HERE to read our “Frequently Asked Questions” about MY ST. LUKE. If you still have questions, email them to email@example.com