In-Person Worship on Sunday Mornings
In-person worship services at St. Luke are held every Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. Below is information about how worship looks right now—please help make it a safe experience for everyone by reviewing and following the notes listed below. (For those who are not yet ready to join us, we will continue to record and livestream worship—there is more information about this below.)
For those attending worship in person
- Masks or face shields required! Out of an abundance of caution, we will require masks or face shields of everyone the entire time they are in the St. Luke building. If you do not have a mask or shield, we have masks available. Please do not come to in-person worship if you will not wear a mask.
- Both worship services will be held in the Sanctuary, though the service styles will remain different as they have been in the past. (The Sanctuary and restrooms will be the only areas of the building that are open on Sunday mornings.)
- The only exterior doors that will be open are the west bell tower doors. All other doors will be locked.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations at each St. Luke entrance and in the Sanctuary.
- Please maintain 6’ of social distancing at all times. This means no shaking of hands.
- No coffee, juice or donuts will be served on Sunday mornings. We also ask that you not bring food or drink with you, since one has to remove their mask in order to eat or drink.
- There will be no passing of attendance sheets or offering plates. Attendance sheets and offering plates will be on the two tall tables at the back of the Sanctuary.
- Please fill out a small attendance sheet for yourself and your family and place it in the offering plate. If possible, please use your own pen.
- Your continued financial support of St. Luke is appreciated. Please just drop your offering in the offering plates on the two tall tables at the back of the Sanctuary.
- There will be no singing out loud, though you will be welcome to sing along in your head! J
- Everything in the Sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized before the 9:00 service and again before the 10:30 service. (We will ask the people who attend the 9:00 service to help us wipe everything down before they leave the Sanctuary.)
- Parents of children, please bring your own quiet time activities for your children (i.e. coloring book and crayons) as we will not have the usual quiet time bags or materials available.
To view worship live or online on your computer or device
- Every Sunday we livestream both worship services at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. To watch the live worship services, you will need to log in to Zoom (see Zoom ID’s below):
- 9:00 service: Zoom ID 912 1067 5806 (no password needed)
- 10:30 service: Zoom ID 996 8496 2422 (no password needed)
- There have been a few Sundays we have had problems with our livestreaming and our recording of the worship services. If there is a Sunday when we are having technical difficulties, you can always go to our You Tube channel and view past services.
To join our live worship service over your phone line
- Because we are using Zoom to broadcast our worship services live, you also have the option to call in on your telephone and listen to the entire worship service live. You can use a traditional landline phone or a cell phone. At 9:00 or 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, just dial in on the phone number designated below:
- 9:00 service: Dial 1-312-626-6799 (then when prompted, ID 912 1067 5806)
- 10:30 service: Dial 1-312-626-6799 (then when prompted, ID 996 8496 2422)
To view the worship service at another time
- Every Sunday we will record one of the services and post it on our YouTube channel. The service will not be posted until Tuesday or Wednesday following. To go to our YouTube channel, go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O9HRSPjwfLFXNCzr_Tlcg